I know I've been really absent around here lately, but I'm pretty active on Instagram.
So if you're interested....join me @iamjessicajones
how to know your life is pathetic in 10 reasons or less...
1 - you only get out of bed in the morning so you can eat a bowl of Captain Crunch.
2 - you caaaaaan't stooooop listening to Miley Cyrus' new album.
3 - you are no longer credible to give relationship advice. (i actually think I'm more credible now, but that's just me)
4 - you can't make a decision to save your life.
5 - you buy a treadmill because you are paranoid about getting attacked by dogs while running outside.
( it happens, ok! )
6 - you find yourself shopping online on more than 3 occasions throughout the day.
7 - you can't remember the last time you cooked a meal for yourself.
8 - you buy a puppy & return it in less than 24 hours.
9 - you still live in your parent's house.
10-you turn into a giddy school girl just thinking about the cute guy you recently met. (he's really gonna want me after reading this)
You know it's fall when...
all you eat is soup & pumpkin cookies
all you see are red & yellow leaves
all you hear is rain
all you wear are sweaters
all you do is love it.
for your sweet tooth.
Apparently I had an itch to blog today. or i was just bored.
(3 posts in less than 24 hours)
Anyway, if you haven't tried these things, you gotta!
Here's the low down...
1 cup light karo syrup
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
6 cups rice krispie cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1. Melt the first 3 ingredients together in a pan on low to medium heat. Do not boil, just melt until blended & liquidy.
2. Put Rice Krispie cereal in a large bowl. Poor liquid ingredients on top and mix well.
3. Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan. Pat down so smooth on top.
4. Melt chocolate & butterscotch chips in a microwave for 1 1/2 minutes; stirring every 30 seconds. Be careful not to burn.
5. Pour chocolate mixture on top of rice krispie mix. Spread evenly over entire pan.
6. Refridgerate until top is hardened enough to cut; about an hour.
7. enjoy :)